Things to Remember:
1. A quote is not an offer to provide insurance coverage. An offer to provide insurance coverage to you is made only
after an insurance company receives an application from you. The company will then go through an underwriting
process where you may have to undergo a medical exam, and provide details about your physicians and medical history.
2. An insurance company could offer to provide you insurance at a higher premium cost than shown in your quote.
3. Insurance coverage becomes effective only after the insurance company has received your premium payment.
4. We will send you an application after you have reviewed your quote and have indicated that you wish
to complete an application.
* We are licensed to sell insurance
and annuities in the state of California (license # 0600648). Residents of other states should not construe this information
as an offer to sell insurance products outside of California. We sell, and offer rebates, only on insurance policies
written in California.
(408) 249-7881, Fax: (408) 249-8490